- Is my claim covered?
- How does Coalition manage claims?
- How can I monitor my claim status?
- When are claims paid?
- Will premium increase if an incident or claim is reported?
- Are we covered for losses we incur because a client pays a fraudulent invoice?
- Who can make a change to my insurance policy?
- What Is Funds Transfer Liability Coverage?
- What is Phishing Coverage?
- How do you underwrite my policy?
- Can I get a Coalition quote through my broker?
- How long will it take for me to obtain cyber insurance?
- Is usage of Coalition's applications (i.e. Control) required to maintain insurance?
- Coalition Control Scans FAQs
- How do I find details and evidence about a vulnerability reported by Coalition?
- Do I need to have Coalition insurance in order to use Control?
- Feature: Cyber Risk Assessment (CRA)
- Feature: Invite
- How to redirect to HTTPS
- How to remove malware from your website
- How to mitigate CVE-2018-9206 - jQuery File Uploader vulnerability
- Protecting yourself against ransomware with Coalition
- Starting your own Vulnerability Disclosure Program with HackerOne
- What does "dual control" mean for funds transfer fraud?