This is where Coalition policyholders can learn more about Control and the features it provides
- How do I view all my security alerts / vulnerabilities / security findings?
- Can Coalition recommend security vendors?
- How does Security Checklist work?
- How often are scans run?
- Is usage of Coalition's applications (i.e. Control) required to maintain insurance?
- Coalition Control Scans FAQs
- How do I find details and evidence about a security finding reported by Coalition?
- Do I need to have Coalition insurance in order to use Control?
- Cyber Risk Assessment (CRA)
- Invite and Manage Users
- Third Party Monitoring (formerly known as Watchlist)
- Most Relevant (formerly known as My Recommendations)
- Security Findings Categories
- Rescan - How do I request to rescan a security finding that I fixed?
- Mute - How do I mute security alerts?
- False-Positive Asset Reporting - How do I report/remove a false positive asset?
- Resolve - How do I resolve a security finding?