What are the top coverage highlights?
We have a very competitive form, including:
- 100% defense allocation
- Standard retentions as low as $2,500
- No settlement/hammer clause
- Defense outside the limits up to $1m (available in most industries)
- Wage and hour coverage up to $250k (endorsement added by default in most states/industries)
- Workplace violence coverage up to $250k (available in most industries)
- Automatic new subsidiary coverage
- Investigative Inquiry Coverage Sublimit (for individuals)
- Carveback to the Bodily Injury / Property Damage exclusion for securityholder claims arising out of a cyber breach
- Select civil fines and penalties coverage where insurable, including civil penalties from the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Biometric defense costs sublimit (in select states)
- And more
Some coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available on our admitted form.
What is your appetite?
We'd love to see all your submissions, but our appetite guide is available here.
Do you have minimum premiums?
We go as low as $250.
What retentions do you offer?
We offer very competitive retentions - as low as $2,500 for D&O and EPL. Our D&O retention for not-for-profits starts as low as $1,000.
What risk management tools will you have?
We have our Coalition Executive Risks Assessment, mid-term notifications to brokers, a pre-claims hotline for D&O and EPL concerns, background check and scheduling partnerships, checklists for common issues (like vaccines in the workplace), templates for things like employment applications, and targeted training sessions.
Do you consider accounts with claims?
We consider accounts with claims. The best fit for us are closed claims with losses below the retention, but we can consider paid claims above the retention.
Form 990 - D&O
What is the Form 990?
How is this information used?
Coalition’s application includes some of the information provided by employers on the Form 990. When we find the organization’s Form 990 in the IRS database, we can prefill the application with that data – saving time and making it easier to quote coverage for not-for-profit organizations.
How did Coalition get this information?
The IRS makes this information publicly available in its Tax Exempt Organization Search tool.
How often will this data be updated?
Form 990 is filed annually with the IRS. Coalition will regularly refresh the data in our system as it’s made available by the IRS.
Insurance products are offered in the U.S. by Coalition Insurance Solutions Inc. (“CIS”), a licensed insurance producer and surplus lines broker (Cal. license # 0L76155), acting on behalf of a number of unaffiliated insurance companies, and on an admitted basis acting on behalf of Zurich American Insurance Company (NAIC # 16535). See licenses and disclaimers. Copyright © 2023. All rights reserved. Coalition and the Coalition logo are trademarks of Coalition, Inc.