If you need help with configuring DKIM for GSuite, here's how to get started:
1. From the GSuite Admin Panel, Navigate to “Apps”
2. On the resulting page, select “G Suite”
3. Next, click “Gmail”
4. On the Gmail settings screen, select “Authenticate email”
5. Click “Generate New Record”
6. This will open a popup – leave the defaults alone, and click “Generate”
7. After you generate the record, your screen will look something like this:
8. The record you generated in step 7 can now be entered into your DNS service. In this example, we’ll use Cloudflare, though most providers have a similar interface.
You’ll notice we simply copied the instructions from Google on the “Email Authentication” page.
9. Finally, Click the “Start Authentication” Button on the Email Authentication page.
10. DKIM is now setup!
For more information on this topic please reach out to us; we’re here to help!