Cybersecurity is a broad and often complex topic for companies to address. With so many products, services, tools, and consultants out there, it can be daunting for small or medium-sized business owners to know where to begin.
The Coalition Knowledgebase was developed to help address the problem and get our insureds on-track towards running more secure businesses. In our knowledgebase, you'll find articles and tutorials specifically designed to help our small-medium insureds tackle the most common security tasks they face.
The Knowledgebase is divided into several topic areas:
- Getting Started - Learn the basic cybersecurity knowledge that all businesses should know.
- Securing your Email - Learn the tools and techniques for keeping your business email safe
- Protecting your Web Applications - Learn how to protect your off-the-shelf and custom web applications from attackers
- Protecting your Domain - Learn how to protect the integrity and security of your domain name on the Internet
- Protecting Your Company from Malware - Learn about the different types of malware and what you can do to protect your business
- Understanding Security Compliance - Learn what security compliance is, where to get started, and how Coalition can help
- Technical Best Practices - Find specific security best practices from industry professionals and guidelines
Our knowledgebase is just the beginning of your journey with Coalition. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. One of our security engineers would be happy to get on the phone and help get you pointed in the right direction.