Whether you are looking for an admitted or surplus lines policy, Coalition is committed to helping you solve cyber risk. However, there are key differences between the two products which we lay out below.
The admitted product includes:
- Breach Response Services - these are Coalition's risk mitigation services provided to you when you're facing an incident or potential incident. This is offered on all quotes, outside the limits, and with $0 retention.
- Coverage for privacy action brought against you by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Note that this is available by endorsement on our surplus lines product but built into the base form on our admitted product.
The surplus lines product includes:
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) retention reduction (more info)
- Invoice manipulation (more info)
- Duty to cooperate endorsement (more info)
- Your obligations as an insured endorsement (more info)
- Regulatory Coverage Enhancement Endorsement - CCPA and GDPR
- Technology errors & omissions coverage (selectable)
We offer our surplus lines product across the US. Our admitted product is available in 41 states and D.C. - take a look at our coverage map to check your state.
No matter what you decide, Coalition remains you and your dedicated clients' risk management partner. Whether purchasing an admitted or surplus lines product, our risk mitigation apps, tools, and services will be at your disposal.
Both products will also have the financial backing of Swiss Re Corporate Solutions* (A+ rated by A.M. Best). Our surplus lines product is further backed by Argo Pro US** (A- rated by A.M. Best).
*Insurance products may be underwritten by North American Specialty Insurance Company, or an affiliated company, which are members of Swiss Re Corporate Solutions.
**Insurance products may be underwritten by Peleus Insurance Company, Colony Specialty Insurance Company, or an affiliated company, which are members of Argo Group US, Inc.