Please make sure that you're using a modern browser such as Google Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge. Coalition strongly encourages use of modern web browsers.
- Click Tools on the main toolbar or the Gear icon
- Click Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab.
- Click Trusted Sites.
- Click the "Default Level" button towards the bottom. (Note: If the Security level is set to Medium, the Default Level button will be grayed out.)
- Click the "Sites" button in the middle.
- Uncheck the "Require Server Verification" box at the bottom.
- Type *.thecoalition.com into the text field and click Add. If successful, that text should now appear in the box below it.
- Click Close.
- Click the Custom Level... button towards the bottom.
- In the Settings box that displays, scroll toward the bottom to find "Web sites in less privileged web content zones can navigate into this zone".
- Set this setting to either Prompt or Enable.
- Click OK.
5. Click the Privacy tab.
- Click the Sites button (middle-left).
- Type in "thecoalition.com" without quotes in the text field and click Allow. If successful, thecoalition.com will show in the bottom window with a disposition of "Always Allow".
- Click OK.
Still having issues? Send us a note, and we'll help you sort it out!